Saturday 15 March 2014

Addicted

Annyeong, I'm back! Didn't post for the past week 'cause I was kinda busy with some stuffs. I'll keep this post a short one and talk about what I'm addicted to now. 


Dramas
Recently, I've been catching up with some of the korean dramas and I'm really addicted to it now! Aish! Here are some of the shows that I've watched and still watching.

1) You who came from the stars:

This show really made me cry like mad. The main protagonists are Kim Soo Hyun ( I'm currently in love with his acting ) and Jeon Ji-Hyun. The show is about an alien ( KSH ) whom had stayed on Earth for 400 years and then met this famous actress (JJH) and fell in love with her. The scenes really made me cried like a running water pipe and I really liked the ending.

2) Emergency Couple :


Super cute and funny show, starring Choi Jin Hyuk (jahl-seng-gess-uh) and Song Ji Hyo (Cast of Running man, i love her). The show is about this married couple (CJH&SJH) who got divorced after 1 year of marriage and after that finally met after 6 years as intern in a hospital. OH! Not forgetting Lee Pil-Mo whom I find really find adorable and charming. The show is still ongoing and I'm currently at episode 14.


3) Marry Him If You Dare:


Starring Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Dong-Gun, Jung Yong Hwa(MY SARANG) , Oh Jung Se and Go Doo-Shim. I haven't really watched that much yet but I think It's a really interesting show, so please watch it ! :)


4) The Moon that Embraces the Sun:


Starring Kim Soo Hyun ( OH BABY WHY ARE U SO FINE XD, I love the way he cries #best ), Han Ga-In ( OMO, she's really beautiful and I keep remembering her baby fats cheek, so adorable) and other actors: Kim Yoo Jung, Yeo Jin-Goo, Yoon Seung-Ah, Lee Min-ho( I thought it was that lee min ho at first haha), Nam Bo-Ra, Jin Ji-hee, Jeon Mi-Seon ..

This show is nice!!!!! Just nice... o.m.g


Hahaha, yup I guess that's all. After I've watched so many korean dramas, I came to realise that most of the k-dramas have happy endings, like kinda cliche though :/ But the actors actually made me want to continue watching the show , so I ADMIRE THEM BECAUSE OF THAT.


Have a good weekend ahead, everyone!

Kim Soo Hyun : Best Crying Scene (Y)


Not forgetting the favourite scene of the show:



I laughed till my stomach hurts, especially the exercising one. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment